Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday morning common sense

I don't know about you, but I'm always struck by how little common sense people have (as compared to perfectly-full-of-common-sense little me, of course). A few observations from the past few days:

  1. When you reach the end of an escalator, move away. Otherwise, the folks behind you don't have anywhere to land. I never took physics, but even I can figure this one out.
  2. Don't assume other people think your children or pets are cute. Especially in a restaurant.
  3. When driving on the freeway, you should always be going faster than the cars in the lane to your right. If not, move over.
  4. People who don't work outside the home shouldn't go to the grocery store between 4:30 and 7:30 in the evening. And under no circumstances should they have kids in tow.
  5. Don't pick at a scab (either physically or metaphorically).

Any additions? Try to stay sane - it's Thursday.

No comments: