- When you reach the end of an escalator, move away. Otherwise, the folks behind you don't have anywhere to land. I never took physics, but even I can figure this one out.
- Don't assume other people think your children or pets are cute. Especially in a restaurant.
- When driving on the freeway, you should always be going faster than the cars in the lane to your right. If not, move over.
- People who don't work outside the home shouldn't go to the grocery store between 4:30 and 7:30 in the evening. And under no circumstances should they have kids in tow.
- Don't pick at a scab (either physically or metaphorically).
Any additions? Try to stay sane - it's Thursday.