Friday, February 10, 2006

The plot thickens!

I had just about given up hope of making the short list for the career opportunity waved under my nose a couple of weeks ago by a good friend. She made it sound as though decisions would be made very quickly, so when I didn't hear after almost 10 days, I figured Oh, well! It was an interesting proposition.

But late yesterday afternoon I received an email asking for my participation in the second part of the discernment process. Fortunately, it's a writing assignment - either a short feature article or a press release, my choice.

Wonder what's in the crystal ball? Stay tuned, folks!

3 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

Hey, Good Luck Mary. Exciting and scary all at the same time, huh?

chux said...

wahayy nothing like another roller coaster in life eh!! Hope you do well. If you get it, I hope its as good as you'd like!

Unknown said...

If it's what you want - then good luck.