Monday, August 15, 2005

More great news - Gossip is good for you!

First fat thighs, now gossip. Wow! Could we have asked for better news on a Monday? Scientists have concluded that gossip has more pros than cons in group situations across the board - school, work, community. Well, I'll be. Don't believe me? This article in the New York Times science section will back me up on it. Why, oh why didn't they call me in to help with the research. I am always up for some pure, grade-A gossip. Do you think the scientists had as much fun with this as we would've had? Darn.

Let's see, with all the guilt erased from fat thighs and gossip in one fell-swoop on a single day, I need to start work on researching the benefits of, say, absolutely no exercise whatsoever, Cheez-Whiz, and never taking the car in for servicing. Who wants to help? (Bet we could get a government grant . . .)

No comments: