Friday, August 04, 2006

Shorty's Top Five

Every so often I go to StatCounter to see where my blog hits are coming from, just for the heck of it. Also tallied there are Shorty PJs' most popular posts (based on search features, I suppose). With the exception of the main/current blog post, here are the five posts that consistently get the most hits. Go figure:
  1. Unriddling Spoolies and Noxema. This one's always top o' the heap. Seriously. The only thing I can figure is that Spoolies and Noxema are now being used as drug or sex paraphernalia.
  2. Anything for a couple of Krystal Hamburgers and a chance to sit on Rebel. It scares me a little to think so many people out there are googling Bob Brandy.
  3. Richest Fictional Character? As I recall, we had quite a debate over this one. Wonder if I can get a grant to look into it further?
  4. Of seagull sandwiches and something strange in the closet. This is a rather famous lateral thinking puzzle. I can only imagine folks are looking for the answer here. (I didn't reveal it, by the way.)
  5. SuperStation FunTime. Lots of old-time Turner fans out there. The Plant People and Happy Corpuscles still rule in the hearts of Three Stooges fans everywhere.
Ya' never know what's gonna strike a chord with folks. But if someone's making big bucks off my free promotion of Spoolies and Noxema, I want my cut! Or at least free hair curlers and face cream. What are your most popular posts? Surprised?

Happy Friday, all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The BIG local news lately is the the Krystal chain of eateries is up for sale...They're only asking a few million,,anybody got any spare change???

MaryB said...

No! Really? Here's my idea: I think Krispy Kreme should buy Krystal (albeit they'd need to get beyond that unfortunate KKK-thing). Talk about food, health-be-damned, heaven! Work in a Mr. Peanut, and you couldn't beat the customers off with a stick. (Are you listening, Krispy?)