4 things you wouldn’t mind having tattooed on your arse:
- Peace symbol
- Candy cane
- "Wide Pride"
- "If you can read this, you're standing too close"
4 dangerous and irresponsible things you have done in the name of fun:
- Hyperventilating and passing out. We used to do this all the time at junior high slumber parties, but now kids who do it seem to die. Maybe we were doing it wrong. Hm.
- Jumping out of a 2nd floor dorm room window at Oxford. Don't ask.
- I plead the 5th. Family members read this blog.
- I plead the 5th. (see above)
- A plane ticket to New York. (I did use it; just didn't need it.)
- A blue nightie from Victoria's Secret. (Now, this was useless.)
- A gym membership. (Fugitabahtit.)
- A fancy cookbook. (As useless as the blue nightie. I cook. Just not fancy.)