Here's how it works. You upload a picture of yourself (a face-portrait-type shot), the program scans it and compares your facial structure with all the famous faces in its database. Then it gives you a list of people you most resemble (50%+). You do have to register at the website, by the way.
- Pierre Curie 62% (um? what?)
- Christina Ricci 56% (calm down, PT)
- Ronald Reagan 55% (I'm at a loss, here)
- Camilla Parker Bowles 52% (OK, I'm going back to bed, now)
- Cate Blanchett, Audrey Tautou, Sandra Bullock 51% (Can we move them up the list?)
- Jennifer Aniston (on her worst day, I'm guessin') and Liza Minnelli (on her best day, I'm hopin') 50%
Now, how can any list contain both Camilla Parker Bowles and Jennifer Aniston? Well, evidently I'm some sort of Frankenstein-like combo of a horse-face and a cutie-pie. Boy, I hope I'm closer to the cutie pie.
But at the end of the day, according to My Heritage, I look most like a guy! A really, really dead guy! There's a wee bit of consolation in the fact that the dead guy was genius, however. Just a wee, wee bit. Hardly any, in fact.
Excuse me while I get in touch with the Extreme Makeover people.
Thanks to Liz at Finding Life Hard? for unearthing this little (scary) jewel.
So, who do you see in the mirror?