Thursday, October 13, 2005

What're the odds . . .

. . . of my getting a bad haircut from a new (to me) salon? Well, we're about to find out. My regular salon stylist is booked all week, so I moved on (for this one time, at least). I'm feeling no small amount of guilt over this, but when you need a cut, you need a cut. Period. So - venturing forth to a trendy new place. Good reviews. We shall see. If it turns out badly, well - I'll fit right into the Halloween scream scene and can wear a Pilgrim hat during November. If not, I shall be singing some cute little hair-cutter's praises later on.

Two things that can make me feel on top o' the world (and are worth paying top $$ for) : a great pair of jeans and a terrific haircut. Fingers crossed, here I go.

Some things are just more important than Pinter winning the Nobel (though big props to him for doing so).

1 comment:

melinama said...

I saw a sign a couple weeks ago stuck in the grass next to a strip mall saying: Great Clips, haircuts $5.99 today, so I pulled in and got a haircut. I can't say it was great, but who could say you don't get a lousy haircut when you pay more?