Monday, October 15, 2007

Halloween Favorites: The Blog-Gifts That Keep on Giving

Seems most people hitting Shorty PJs these days are looking for her Halloween-themed posts of yesteryear, so I thought I'd save you all a lot of time and consolidate my Halloween Season's Greetings into one easily-accessible bundle. Here goes (oldest to newest):

"Movies to put you in that Halloweeny mood"

"Favorite Halloween read-aloud book"

"Great Halloween Songs"

"The DTs: Great halloween Songs, Part 2"

"Scary Men of the Silver Screen"

". . . And the ladies"

"Dentists, pea soup, showers, proms, and a too-good-to-be-true apartment in New York"

"All Hallow's Eve Eve"

"Homer and Roseanne - Keepin' It Real for Halloween"

There are actually a couple more, but this should whet the old Halloween appetite. I see I need to fill in some gaps, here - Best Halloween Cartoons, Edgar Allan Poe: Freak or Super-Freak?, Best Halloween Tricks Ever - so be on the look-out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay...A Halloweeny smorgasbord....thanks Mary. BOO!
~Joy

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone here,

I have started a new shopping portal - www.topestore.com where I have made my all endeavors to keep the prices highly competitive & a stores directory namely www.safeshoppe.com. I would thank the community here for their suggestion/advices. Please do not consider this a spam.

Prashant