It's October, for goodness' sake. Halloween is almost here. Time to write that Halloween candy wish list and get it off to Jack Skellington so that he'll know what to leave in your jack-o-lantern on All Hallows' Eve. Time to pull that old Ronald Reagan mask out of the closet for the office costume party. Time to start playing your favorite Halloween carols. Time to take stock of your seasonal preferences.
Let me help get you started. I'll make it easy, since everyone's so stressed out. Here's a little preference quiz - only two choices per question. How hard could it be? And remember, your gut choice is usually the right one (for you, anyway).
- The Addams Family or The Munsters?
- Frankenstein or Dracula?
- Nightmare Before Christmas or The Corpse Bride?
- The Great Pumpkin: Real or not real?
- Alfred Hitchcock or Wes Craven?
- Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween or Sissy Spacek in Carrie?
- Candy apples or caramel apples?
- Home-made costume or store-bought?
- Joan Crawford or Bette Davis?
- Trick or Treat?
Oh, and it's a good weekend to start your October Movie Fright Fest. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!