Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Wedding Day, Garth and Claire!

Remember when I posted about Garth's unique marriage proposal to fair Claire? Well, today's the big day! The wedding's taking place in Jefferson City, Missouri, and I tried all sorts of financial and logistical ways to be there, but, sadly, it couldn't happen. I truly hate that I can't be there. I'm sure all the fun will be posted on the young couple's nuptial website, but, man - I'd love to be a part of it all.

I did send along two lovely Williams-Sonoma apple green pie dishes, since I know for a fact that Garth makes a mean apple pie (usually with my Kanuga apples). And I expect both of those dishes to be full of good stuff and brought along to our Thanksgiving celebration next month.

Happy Wedding Day, friends!

No comments: