Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Start Yakkin'



Want to add your comments or share ideas about great resources, books/movies/events, how to keep your head when those about you are losing theirs? Here's what you do:

  • Click on "Comments" at the lower right of one of the posts.
  • Type whatever you want to say in the block provided (don't worry about the HTML instructions unless you want to bold or italicize something).
  • Under "Choose an identity," click Other and sign your name or make up a name or whatever makes you comfortable.
  • Preview your post, if you want, then publish. I think you do have to register with Blogger.com, but you don't have to start your own blog or anything.

Do let me know if this seems too convoluted. It'll have to do, though, until I get the Shorty PJs website up and running. I hope to keep blogging, but also have a forum, which works better for these things, I think.

No comments: