Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Book-stuck

Any suggestions? I'm still plowing through Rutherfurd's Dublin (called Princes of Ireland in the US). The first few sections just flew by, but now I'm in a kinda dull part and really have to push myself to get through a few pages a night. I'm still interested enough to find out what's going to happen, I just don't look forward to my reading time as much. I remember going through a similar thing with Iain Pear's An Instance of the Fingerpost. Each part of that was crucial to the end - but one of the sections took me forever to get through.

Well, if I get too bogged down, I can just check out some of the book lists online. There's a pretty comprehensive one called The Booklist Center that lists every genre and links to applicable reading lists.

No comments: