Thursday, September 13, 2007

Found!

Thanks to Elsie's excellent suggestion, I contacted Beth to get the little girl's phone number from the cell phone so that I could check in to see if she made it home OK. (See previous post.)

Elisa herself (the little girl) answered the phone - no school today and tomorrow for Rosh Hashanah and Ramadan (this ain't Atlanta, folks!). She said that she had indeed found her brother and made it home safely and thanked me for helping her.

Both Beth and I had been so worried. Relief all around!

4 comments:

chux said...

wow nice ending

In that sitaution i'd normally be thinking am I being scammed here or something.

glad it worked out ok

MaryB said...

Well, it could have been a scam, except she didn't ask for anything and she was working alone (no one was creeping around while she was putting the touch on us). So, yeah, it did work out, glad to say.

Elsie said...

What a relief!

Liz Hinds said...

That's good news.