- I dreamed about the Eiffel Tower two nights in a row over the weekend. All this talk about "Paris" is manifesting itself in odd ways.
- The logo for the 2012 Olympic Games in London? Oh. Dear. Ever since I read that comment about it looking like Lisa Simpson doing, um . . . never mind.
- Battle of the Tonys (Soprano vs. Broadway awards) - guess which one I watched?
- Day trip to Staten Island. Hm. Let's see. Oh. The ferry trip over and back was nice.
- Last weekend's Puerto Rican street fair. I skipped the Ricky Martin parade, by the way.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Don't mention it.
Deciding on just the right blog-post topic is a tricky business. Why I choose one thing over another, well, I'm not quite sure. But here are a few things that flitted into my head - then right out again - for blog-topics over the past couple of days. Consider yourself spared: