- About an hour's worth of time from a tax preparer that won't cost me $500. Sure, I can call the IRS for free, but, alas, you get what you pay for.
- A warm hat that won't mess up my hair. (I posted about this last year. Still no good solution, though.)
- Inspiration. I'm feeling a little drained of late. Wonderful, inspiring stuff is in the air all the time, but none of those inspiration-puffballs are sticking to me right now. What's up with that?
- Energy. Folks tell me that I have more energy than anybody they know. I'm faking it, friends. It's all faux-energy. And I don't know how much more faux I have left.
- Toilet paper. Yeah, I know. Just got to get out to the store for that, but I didn't want to forget it. One of the easy things on the list.
- A closet organizer. Oh, sure, I could clean and organize my own closets, but see #4 above.
- A change of style. I've been feeling a little rundown and frumpy, clothes-wise, of late. I don't even know where to begin.
- A better personal budget. I keep running short every month. What am I missing?
- To hem my new jeans. No sewing maching, so I have to do it by hand. Again, see #4.
- To get off my rear-end and get some of this stuff done. See #4.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Wanted: Here 's my list
"Wanted" isn't really the right term. Needed. Yes, "Needed" is better. Here's my list on the last day of January 2010: