- Popcorn balls. Popcorn + caramel all smooched into a ball. What's not to love?
- Caramel apples. Apples + caramel coating stuck on a popsicle stick. Sounds healthy to me.
- Candy apples. Apples + hard red candy coating, guaranteed to pull out at least one tooth per serving. I know because that's what happened to me when I was 6 and 7 years old. Another healthy treat (the apple, remember).
- Rice Krispies treats. Rice Krispies + melted butter + melted marshmallows. Shoot, just eat the gunk right outta the pot.
- Candy corn. Sugar + buttery flavoring + orange and yellow food coloring and shaped like little teeth of corn. Pass the bag, please. I'll finish 'em off for ya'.
All of these goodies are perfect munchies for slasher-teen movies and The Simpsons Halloween show, so I'd better stock up before watching my favorite Halloween flicks.